What does superhost mean on Airbnb? Over the years, Airbnb has become an increasingly popular investment for people. Getting a superhost badge shows your excellence in hospitality and increases your chances of getting booked.
Airbnb was created during the 2008 market crash by 2 guys who couldn’t afford their rent in San Francisco. They decided to go out and buy 3 air mattresses, hosted people in their apartment on the air mattresses and were soon able to make ends meet.
What started out as air mattresses, Airbnb now has 5.6 million active listings and is active in at least 100,000 cities worldwide. These short-term rentals have not only changed the way people travel, but they’ve also changed the game on passive income investments. So, your question should not be, what does superhost mean on Airbnb? It should be about how to become a superhost on Airbnb.
Here are 5 benefits of becoming an Airbnb Host from a Superhost:
- You want to earn additional money – on average, an Airbnb host earns $10,000 annually. To make ends meet, you have to figure out where to get the rest.
- Enjoy freedom and flexibility – You can easily run your Airbnb business from your phone. We all have smartphones; use them for smart things.
- Incredible tax advantages – The tax advantages are endless. For example, having just 1 real estate–1 small Airbnb will save $16,000 in taxes this year alone. Also, be sure to have a tax consultant. Surround yourself with people who are geniuses in their lanes.
- You meet new people when you host – The people you meet and the stories you hear build the connection we all long for and need. It can also remind you of where you come from or bring you back to reality by hearing stories from people living hard life.
- Learn new skills – you learn excellent new skills as a host, but you can also start discovering sub-side hustles. You don’t have to be a host to be in the Airbnb business. You can also serve hosts; there are a lot of verticals in the industry, and you can open a cleaning company for the hosts.
Why you need to learn how to become a superhost on Airbnb
Most of the time, people say they want to invest in property rental but follow up with all of the problems and reasons why they can’t or aren’t doing it right now. But the more problems you solve, the more money you make – change your mindset to change your life. You can’t win if you don’t take the chance.
What does it mean to be a superhost on Airbnb?
What does it mean to be a superhost on Airbnb? It means that you understand failures are not just failures; they’re merely a correction. You know how to readjust and reset. You honor your time because no one else will. It means that you understand that sometimes, it isn’t about your money; it’s about your behavior around it.