(3 Jan 2023 – Ramon Ray)
Introduction and Thank You
Thank you. Thanks for being one of 60+ expert hosts on Breakfast with Champions (BWC) live on Clubhouse.
As you may know, Glenn Lundy has asked me to lead the future growth of BWC. Today we are no longer only a live experience on Clubhouse, but we are also comprised of:
- Daily articles on BWCDaily.com from you, our expert hosts
- Podcast – resurrected our BWC podcast
- Video – BWCDaily recap video (and more)
- Events – live, in-person events, around the country and globally
- Mastermind – BWCPrime
- In addition to our live “in-studio” experience on Clubhouse and often streamed live on other social platforms
- and more….!
Ramon is leading BWC and works with a team of amazing humans to move these programs forward, for the benefit of our community.
Programming team includes:
- Dora Maria, live programming coordinator and live studio Clubhouse coordinator.
- Tara Murney, Mary Lynn Wilkin, Christina Howard, live studio Clubhouse coordinators.
- The team also includes members who are helping with events, podcast and other more.
- All hosts must share motivation, education and inspiration, through a lens of positivity. No politics, no divisiveness.
- All hosts must hold a standard of excellence and honor in their personal lives. This is subjective and not easy to measure, but we’ll do our best.
- The topics many of our hosts cover, include mindset, healthy living, business, finance and wealth building, sales and marketing and other topics. for personal well-being and business growth.
- Glenn Lundy, the founder of Breakfast with Champions, believes that we are all created by God to live our best lives and to make an impact in the world. Many of our hosts have a like-heartedness toward this worldview.
- BWC is a media company that provides engaging and informative content to our audience. It’s important that ALL hosts, ensure each of their segments are ENGAGING and INFORMATIVE.
Promoting Your Own Products and Services
- Hosts are encouraged to gently promote your own programs.
- You are encouraged to share about your paid challenges, coaching services, events and etc.
- As a “rule of them”, don’t self-promote, more than about 10% of your session. The more VALUE you add the more people will want to work with you.
- If your session is 30 minutes, consider doing a quick promotion at the beginning of your segment and a succinct promotion towards the end of your segment, after you’ve provided so much value!
- Hosts should have segments of 30 minutes. We reserve the right to make exceptions to this on a case-by-case basis. Some hosts have longer segments. These hosts have had longer segments for some time and have been “grandfathered” into a longer segment. We reserve the right to change this, or any other host programming.
- Longer segments are an option, in future programming. In particular for hosts who bring a “panel” of multiple hosts to their segment or have interview styles shows.
- Hosts schedule is subject to change and review.
Successful Show Segment Elements
- Highly engaging. Marcus Black, Bill Hauser exemplify this
- Highly informative. Justin Konikow exemplifies this. Each show is full of practical tips on content marketing.
- Audience engagement. You can feel the energy from certain shows where the audience is in rapt attention and highly engaged. This is based on their Clubhouse chat, “off mic” discussions and other methods.
- Interview style format. Jude Jernudd is an example of this
- Multiple Host format. Amilya Antonetti is a host with others or has her own segment with a “crew” and a produced “show”
How To Become a BWC Host or Make Changes
- If you wish to change your current segment feel free to reach out to Dora Maria or Ramon Ray, they work closely together to have a great BWC weekly schedule
- Ramon Ray has ultimate responsibility for BWC and will do his best, in consultation with the scheduling team to accommodate current and future host needs and desires.
BWC is a media company seeking to serve and build a highly engaged audience. The thrust of the success of BWC is having hosts who serve the audience in an engaging and highly informative manner. We want to BUILD the BWC audience and impact as many lives as we can.
Show Traits That Don’t Work
- Shows that are boring.
- Not informative.
- Self-serving (meaning only selling the hosts program).
- Confusing to follow.
THANK YOU for being a HOST. Thank you for sharing your life experience and insights with the BWC community. Thank you for sharing motivation, education and inspiration to make this work a positively better place.