This time of the year is so important to get intentional because it determines how 2022 ends and how 2023 begins. This has been an interesting year for individuals, businesses, relationships, and other occurrences in the world, and this is a time to be sober, reflective, and calm. Everything on earth is so fragile and prone to change, and that is the reason why we should take a moment to reflect on the good, the bad, and the ugly moments of this year. The lessons learned, the habits, and the manner of approach.
Questions to Ask Yourself Going into 2023
In 2022, there are important questions to ask yourself. What do you want to keep or take with you into 2023? To answer these, you need to reflect on these 5 questions:
1. What are you going to take to 2023?
What are the habits, lessons, characters, and diets you are taking into 2023? It is important to get intentional and hand-pick these attributes and double down on them to cut out the noise and place a better focus on us in the coming year.
2. What are you going to let go of in 2022 that will greatly impact your life in 2023?
There is always a need to declutter to create space for innovations. We must cut out the excess baggage (bad habits, bad characters, poor mindset, scarcity mindset, a lacking belief system) to move forward and faster in 2023.
3. What is the most important thing for you in 2023?
We, humans, are laser-focused on something. You need to get intentional, set your focus on one thing and make sure you achieve that thing. 2023 offers a great start to achieving your focus.
4. What word are you going to be associated with in 2023?
We all need that trigger word to bring us back to the initial game plan, to reset the rules for our success story.
5. Who is your hero?
This is a very important question to reflect on and ask yourself. You need to find someone you resonate with, someone that has been in your shoes and overcome the hurdles. One of the ways to accelerate toward greatness is to surround yourself with greatness.
5 Questions you need to ask yourself to set yourself up for success as we are fast approaching 2023.
It’s important to reflect on lessons learned in 2022 as you move forward into 2023:
- It is arguable, the habit of trusting everyone you come across, but it is important to trust everyone until you are given three reasons not to. This is because a lot of successful relationships are built on pure trust.
- We need to presume everything is going to be okay. As you go into 2023 and begin to imagine how 2023 will look like, presume that you are going to be successful or learn a lesson that will bring you one step further to your destiny.
- Everybody wants to win, but only a few percent will end up with true wins because of tenacity, drive, and discipline.
Takeaways: Reflect on how you want 2023 to look
It’s important to get intentional and reflect on various aspects of your life more than just once a year. But this time of year is arguably the most important time to do it. If you follow the questions to ask yourself above, you are on the path to making 2023 your best year yet.