The Power of Being Present – Connected to His Presence
What if the opportunity is bigger – what if the door you are trying to open isn’t the door God has prepared for you while you sit on that call or podcast?
Being present means being fully engaged in the current moment and aware of one’s surroundings and thoughts, rather than being preoccupied with the past or the future. It can also refer to being physically present in a location or situation.
The Power of Your Intention – Connected to His Intention
What do you want out of the networking you’re doing?
Being vulnerable is not the same as bringing your baggage to the table. Is it making you emotional? Is it making you appear needy? Emotional Intelligence.
If your intention is less about the me and more centered on the we – it will be felt and seen.
Being intentional means being deliberate and purposeful in one’s actions and decisions. It means having a clear sense of one’s goals and intentions, and acting in ways that align with those goals. Being intentional can also mean being mindful and aware of one’s actions and their impact on others. It is taking conscious and deliberate steps to achieve the desired outcome.
The Power of Your Identified Self – Connected to His Identity
Know thy self – not thy titles.
This is where comparison will kill – you are the head and not the tail.
External validation does not secure identity.
How many of you know the slimey, sleezy millionaire? Indigestion – Who you see as broken but they keep building their own god-like platform that may in fact implode.
Don’t get in bed with the wrong people simply based on their titles or proposed success
How much greater is the poor wise well man?
Who you are far exceeds who they will ever see you as – even your parents.
Here are a few ways to stop comparing yourself to others:
- Recognize that everyone’s journey is unique: Everyone has their own set of circumstances, experiences, and challenges. Comparing yourself to others is unfair because you don’t know the full story of their journey.
- Practice gratitude: Shift your focus away from what you lack and instead, focus on what you have. Make a daily habit of writing down things you are grateful for.
- Set your own goals: Set your own personal and professional goals and focus on working towards them.
- Stop following people who make you feel bad about yourself: unfollow or limit your exposure to social media accounts or people that make you feel bad about yourself.
- Practice self-compassion: Be kind and patient with yourself. Remember that everyone makes mistakes and has setbacks.
- Remember that social media is not real life: People often present a curated and filtered version of their life on social media, which can make it easy to compare your own life and fall short.
- Find your own unique strengths and talents: Embrace your unique strengths and talents and focus on developing them.
Remember that self-compassion and self-acceptance are key to stop comparing yourself with others.
The Power of your Destiny – Connected to His Pre-destined plan
Where you are going matters just as much as where you are going. Are you clearly communicating your vision? Have you written it and made it plain? Lack of vision and the people will perish. The main destroyer isn’t the enemy it’s the lack of knowledge.
The importance of a clear vision (or destiny)
Having a clear vision is important for several reasons:
- It provides direction: A clear vision helps you to understand what you want to achieve and provides direction on how to get there.
- It helps to prioritize: With a clear vision, you can easily prioritize your actions and decisions. Knowing what is important to you, you will be able to focus on what matters most and let go of things that don’t align with your vision.
- It motivates: A clear vision can be a source of inspiration and motivation. It gives you something to work towards and something to strive for.
- It helps to overcome challenges: Having a clear vision can help you to overcome challenges and obstacles along the way. It gives you a sense of purpose and a reason to keep going.
- It guides decision making: A clear vision can help guide your decision-making process. It will help you to understand what is important and what is not.
- It aligns actions of team members: If you are leading a team, a clear vision can help align the actions of all team members towards a common goal.
- It helps in creating a long-term plan: A clear vision helps in creating a long-term plan which is necessary for achieving long-term success.
A clear vision is a powerful tool that can help you to achieve your goals, overcome obstacles, and create a sense of purpose and direction in your life.
The power of partnership – Connected to The Body
We often reach out to give something and provide value OR to get something from someone.
Creating business partnerships can be a great way to expand your reach, access new resources, and achieve common goals. Here are a few steps to help you create effective business partnerships:
- Identify potential partners: Look for businesses or organizations that have complementary products or services, similar values, and a similar target market.
- Research the potential partner: Learn as much as you can about the potential partner, their business model, and their target market.
- Build a relationship: Reach out to the potential partner and start building a relationship. Attend networking events, participate in industry events, or schedule a meeting to get to know them better.
- Identify common goals: Work with the potential partner to identify common goals and how a partnership could help achieve them.
- Develop a partnership agreement: Once you have identified common goals, develop a partnership agreement outlining the terms of the partnership, including the responsibilities of each partner, the duration of the partnership, and any financial arrangements.
- Communicate regularly: Regular communication is crucial to the success of any partnership. Establish regular check-ins or meetings to discuss progress and address any issues that may arise.
- Celebrate successes: Recognize and celebrate the successes of the partnership to maintain a positive relationship.
- Be open to feedback: Be open to feedback and make adjustments as needed. A good partnership is a two-way street, and both parties should be willing to make adjustments to make the partnership work.
Creating a strong business partnership takes time, effort, and commitment. But when done right, it can be a valuable asset for your business.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?