Success is relative and not absolute for everyone. However, the keys to success or methods for achieving the success you desire remain somewhat consistent. It helps to observe the daily routine of successful people to determine what helped them shape their lives.
Be the best version of yourself: 5 crucial keys to success
The Thanksgiving holidays last week may or may not have thrown you slightly off your daily routine. That’s fine: it may take some time to get back into our normal routines. We just need to make sure that we protect our energy. This is imperative for success.
On that note, here are the five master keys to success:
- Show up. When you show up, make sure to give your 100%. Get the amount of sleep you need, get properly dressed up, and be energized. Just do whatever you need to do in order to be all in when you show up.
- Adopt an attitude of gratitude. Remember that whatever you give will come back to you in an amplified manner.
- Focus on your dreams, goals, or targets. Write down your goals twice a day. This is a must. You are twice as likely to achieve your goals if you write them down. You have to almost “trick yourself” into believing it’s possible to achieve your goals. In his book, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill says, “You should remind yourself to do it until it becomes automatic.” This is what creates the consistency in our attitude that’s needed for success.
- Exercise. You can’t be your best if you are not feeling your best.
- Food is fuel. You can tell how successful a person is going to be based on what they are having for lunch. That’s just how important our diet is.
Being the best you: Learn from the daily routines of successful people
You have to take care of your diet, your energy, and your body. Because if you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live? Visualize your goals, track your numbers, and fuel your mind with the tools that will help you hold yourself accountable.
Here are some aspects you should consider when implementing these keys to success:
- If you don’t have health, it doesn’t matter what else you have.
- Do you have a routine? What do you start your morning with?
- Write your goals in the morning and in the evening. This is the most important rule that highly successful people implement in their daily routine.
- Power your day with the right food.
- Do whatever you need to do in order to show up 100%.